1 Ocak 2013 Salı

Pen & Paint Ornaments!

To contact us Click HERE
sew happy ornament

Christmas ornaments are in the shop! These were a labor of LOOOOOOOVE y'all.I took artwork I use for the prints and resized them to fit on 3 inch wooden circles.The wood is painted and then the artwork is mounted and cured with resin.I'm calling them "Favorite Things Ornaments" since so many of us have favorite thingsfrom sewing to coffee to writing to baking to photography.

camera ornament
There are a limited number available so get them while you can!Also, since we are talking about Christmas I wanted to show you this cute printable Christmas Countdown calendar available for purchase over at Lil Blue Boo.

They are affordable and there is an activity for each day to countdown the days to Christmas from December 1st to 25th.I'm excited about doing these with the boys. We have already been singing "Jingle Bells" daily since I pulled out Christmas decorations to use in product photos... Or as Jack shouts, "Bingle BELLS, bingle all the WAYYYYYY.
Also, there is a Silhouette giveaway going on here and you can see the countdown calendar in action :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder