14 Ağustos 2012 Salı

Photo-heart connection, number VII

To contact us Click HERE


We do not live life in the big picture,we live it moment by moment in the small details.



It was on our vacation in Florida that I captured this. He was walking with his mom, it wasearly morning and quite overcast, and on the verge of raining. And as little boys do, he stopped often to check things out along the way. That is until this moment,  when he stopped and very purposely went and stood in the surf. I remember it like it was 5 minutes ago. The way the air smelled and the sound of the crashing waves, the beautiful reflections in the sand, and the misty pastel like colors of the morning all etched into my memory.
But most of all I remember that there was intention in how he stood. His body language gave way to what seemed like much thought and contemplation with some wonder and awe.
I wondered what he was thinking, what he was feeling. What made him go and just stand there.
But perhaps it was just that, the sounds, the smell, the entirety of it. And because he is a small child and most likely does not yet live in the big picture, he was just simply enjoying the moment in a way a childdoes . . . naturally, unconsciously,  and moment by moment.
This image reminds me how of important it is not to let that inner child in me grow up too much. Because really, what good is the big picture if there are no details, no pauses to look back on.   
Love, KimXO
P.S. - I would love for you to join me over at my collaborative blog today, Focusing On Life,as I'm sharing a little confession.


kimklassencafe  Live, Love, TravelSweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley
Scattered Horizons

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder