20 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

I'm... Dreaming . . .

To contact us Click HERE


. . . of a white pinkish Christmas!
Okay, well, I do live in Texas and on the Gulf coast for that matter...so....that's pretty unlikely, right?
This is the last Photo Art Friday until January 2013, AND this weekwas the last Texture Tuesday until next year as well. What's a girl to do?
The prompt suggestion was to link up our best work, one that we would be proud todisplay on the cover of a coffee table book. Awww geez, that's too hard to pick and I have to say I might have a bit of a commitment problem...can't even use a hot glue gun on a craftproject, because you never know when you might want to take something apart and use it onsomething else....it's the frugal part of me I guess.
But, I was playing around with a photo I took last year at Christmas and really like how itturned out. These are Bald Cypress trees, that were not bald yet, and their texture was perfect in my post-processing for getting the look of snow I wanted.


"Walking in a Winter Wonderland"
As far as unlikely, it did snow the first year we moved here, during a Christmas choir concert.Yes, miracles do happen! ; )  And just in case you're wondering....it was white!
Enjoy your weekend! I have boxes of Christmas stuff waiting to be transformed into decorations.What about you?
Love, KimXO

 
Pixel Dust Photo Art
 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder