27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Yes, I have been missing....

To contact us Click HERE


....but it's because I've been in action!
Lot's of action, but I have missed you all and I wanted to pop in and say a quick hello to all of you.
Hello!!
It seems that I'm just not as uber talented as I once was, juggling all the festivites of the seasonand keeping up with my weekly posts. 
This is what I've been up to...via my instagram photos....
I finally got our tree up, but that's all and trying not to stress that that is all! ;)

It's been fairly warm here, near 80 in fact, but a couple of days in between it got chilly enough to see steam come from my favorite Christmas mug. In fact yesterday it was 79, today I woke up to the 30's...it's Texas, what can I say! haha 

One morning, taking a break, I went to the front porch and lifted the back cushion to sit down and found this very, very cold lizard. She was more than happy to let me warm her up! And it made my day!!!

I did manage to go to the sunrise, once, then to the Starbucks where I had my best EVER Salted Caramel Mocha to date. I even had to go back up to tell her, and she said, "Seriously", with a huge smile!BUT... Starbucks only sent them a short supply of the salty goodness that gets sprinkled on top and only a few have some left. My Starbucks happiness is I'm afraid,  now going to be short lived! :(

While there at Starbucks, I sat down with my spiral notebooks and pink pencil and tried to finish something I started writing almost a year ago...I hope to share it with you in the new year! God has perfect timing, just saying!!


We drove in our pj's and looked at some Christmas lights, always my favorite!


Made some of my famous chocolate fudge.....

And then I added a layer of peanut butter fudge...yes it's awesome!!

Oh, I got a wild hair and decided to trim my standard poodle myself. I apparently didn't learn from the last time! And this, well this was only phase one, phase two happened outside. What can I say, but that my wild hair happened while I was inside, and thankfully I DO own a vacuum. Although when my daughter got home she said it looked like something bad happened on our street....it was a windy day.

I had another lizard siting (while in the middle of a project), this one between the window screen and the window. The winds that day were in the 20's to 30's and very gusty and I suppose she was protecting herself while sunning and I loved how the sun made her legs transparent. An instagram friend deemed me the "lizard lady" to which I happily accepted! 



And this is the project I was distracted from....it's taken over my entire kitchen table and there my dog waits for me to play with him.  Unfortunately for me creativity and mess go hand in hand....but I am having fun!If you saw my small studio space, you would know why I am now at the kitchen table....hmmm, a project for the new year!

So there ya have it, that's what I've been up to, what about you?I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season.
Merry Christmas, from my home (and blog) to yours!!
AND, I have one more thing....a facebook friend posted this video of a flashmob thatwill bring a smile to your face, and a warmth to your heart...I hope you enjoy it!!
Love to you,Kim XO



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder