5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

h o p e

To contact us Click HERE

We are always in need of hope.Always. Even when we are not personally struggling there is always someone around us who is.Recently I have had friends dealing with cancer, miscarriage, job loss, death.My heart is heavy, but there is hope.Always.Hope doesn't make the struggles and pain disappear.It doesn't solve the problem, but it can give us strength to face each struggle and another day.
I have designed this print in partnership with 
project hope
These prints are available in mustard, mint, and coral.A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Project Hope to help provide memory boxes for families who have lost their babies. You can find more about it here.

I have also designed a special memorial card for those who donate to Project Hope. If you have a loved one or family member who has lost a baby/child you can make a donation to Project Hope and you will receive a memorial card to send to them.

Psalm 62:5"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder