9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

My First Time Visiting Stone Mountain

To contact us Click HERE
STONE MOUNTAIN, ATLANTA.
One of the best days of my life.

  Lost in an open sea of fugitive memoirsThose deprived from recognition under the dust of the worldA spiritual abandonment occurred in favor of gestural expressionism
Feeling banishment while walking the cosmic routRout of the unknown, rout of the divineWriting over you, thinking over I
Marveling at the moon where we stoodFathoming the sublime shadows illustrating over rigid stonesThe sweet magnitude of the universe surrounding usI, misplaced and irrelevant
Faced with the silvering over the evening of lifeOverwhelmed by the sudden sunsetKneeing, resigning to the power of the night
The stars becoming apparent to my sightFleeting glimpse of eternityThere is nothing more absurd than ephemeral radianceThe radiant navigator to the doors of existenceI wish to see you foreverI wish to stay forever
I proclaimed Stone Mountain my piece of moon on earth.
Perfect.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder