29 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Personalized Clothespin Magnets aka 2nd easiest craft ever

To contact us Click HERE

I was cleaning up my work space the other day and got distracted when I was trying to find a place to store my Scrabble tiles Rachel sent me.I thought they would go great on the magnet clothes pins I made so I pulled out my glue gun and took a few minutes to make these. Every week Charlie has speech therapy homework and Mr.Wonderful has various reminders for work, I collect receipts, and Jack colors lots of pictures. This way we can keep them organized on the fridge (or at least pretend we will).They'd be great for notes sent home from school, coupons, etc.A little tip, the magnetic tape doesn't stick well so I hot glue the magnets to the back of the clothespins. 
Get your craft on.
Oh, and here is my work space all pretty and put together. This lasted about 2 hours but it was nice while it lasted.
Those prints on the top of my hutch are my She prints now in 11x14s here.
Happy Wednesday.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder