28 Eylül 2012 Cuma

Vintage Love { Attic17 }

To contact us Click HERE
I'm pretty sure my mama still has that same saltine cracker can and uses it. 

I like vintage stuff. It reminds me of my grandparents home, and my childhood, though I am not quite vintage yet ;)So, I have been looking for the perfect vintage table cloth. I have searched so many times on Etsy and haven't found one that will either fit my table or that I really like.
Thankfully my friend Rachel is a vintage queen and she has a shop, so I requested she be on the lookout for a vintage table cloth for me, and she found one!I adore it. The table cloth has sweet illustrations of tea pots and tea cups and dishes.Someone mentioned it looked like some of the things I like to draw,and I couldn't agree more.

I love, love, love the way it feels. You know what I am talking about? Soft from years of use and washing.It reminds me of something I would see on my grandmother's breakfast table.
I hope to add some more vintage treasures around our home from
These are some of my favorites
children's books
tape tins
the Bobbsey Twins books
clock
Today is Rachel's birthday so go hope over to her blog and say hello and happy birthday and be sure to look around her shop. I am sure you'll see some vintage goodies you like.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder