15 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

I found Autumn falling . . .

To contact us Click HERE

. . . ever so gently!

"No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees, no fruits,
no flowers, no leaves, no birds - November!"- Thomas Hood

I went for a walk, and not only was I finding fall, but apparently Mr. Thomas Hood has never been
to Texas in November . . .


. . . because I found some shade.


And not just some shine . . . but some Texas star shine.


Yes there are still butterflies . . .



 My submission for Photo Art Friday - the theme this week is digital still life - and I'm very, very looselyinterpreting it this week. It's life, it's very still, and I digitally manipulated the photo by adding textures, ta da!

{ The first 3 textures I used are from Bonnie called Soft Sunset, Margin Call, Vintage Vellum and thenfinished with Kim Klassen's texture Kristen }

I found the bees were still buzzing . . . I even got a little serenade from this one!


 And the plants are still growing fruit.


  Vines are still flowering. . .


 And not only are there still leaves, but they are turning beautiful colors against a bright blue fall sky!



And when it comes to the coast, here you will always find birds. These are our resident Quaker/Monk Parakeets and quite a chatty bird, almost always greeting me when I arrive for the sunrise.


"For man, autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together. For nature, it is
a time of sowing, of scattering abroad."

I hope you all are enjoying a beautiful fall day where you are!

 Love, Kim
XO


Sharing with Photo Art Friday, Foto Friday, This and That Thursday, Finding Serendipity,
Thursday Favorite Things, A Rural Journal, Fabulous Friday, Little Things Thursday,
Favorite Foto Friday

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder