19 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

The Final Reveal

To contact us Click HERE
Happy Hanukkah Sweater, Merry Christmas Sweater, Christmas Cookies, Holiday Cookies, Merry Christmas Lights, Good Things Come in Small Packages, Cheers to a Happy Holiday Season, Happy Hanukkah Menorah

Two Monday's ago, while stuck inside during the hurricane I spent my hours working on new holiday card designs. The holidays are coming very fast and I knew I wanted to create some new options, and what better time then a day when I'm trapped inside to start my sketches.

Since then I've been adding the new cards to my etsy shop. Out of the sketches I showed you here, they became the card designs above. They have all been added and are ready to ship for the holidays!

Take a look and let me know what you think :-)

Do you send holiday cards?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder