16 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Art on My Walls { I heart art }

To contact us Click HERE

A year ago this wall in my kitchen had the yellow frame hanging with nothing. Just the frame, no glass, no chalkboard, nothing. It stayed that way for quite some time. I had a vision for the wall, but I wasn't quite sure how to make it happen. So, for pretty much a year I have been collecting prints and paintings from artists I admire (they aren't all displayed here, they will be on my other wall of art,I'll show you that next November [wink]).

A week ago I hung the final print for this wall.Also for the first time I hung artwork I created in my home.It is complete, and I LOVE it.I am calling it my inspiration wall (well one of them).I spend about 70% of my day in my kitchen so it's fitting to have all this inspiring work hung there. It is also the first thing you see when you walk in the back door where most people enter our home. I think it's a good first impression.


From left to right:joy print by katygirl designs for the joyful shopfamily is everything print by pen & painttomorrow is fresh print by pen & paintfind things that inspire print by ello loveywine is bottled poetry painting by heart & huelove block bubble wrapp'dheart painting by heart & huelove cards by katie daisyvintage fabric mini garland by sand and starfishlove letters are cardboard letters I paintedyou add beauty hand lettered artwork by sparrow nest scriptwe are family print by pam garrisondo small things great love print pen & paintevery season print by katygirl designs
"Art has the power to transform, to illuminate, to educate, inspire and motivate."-HarveyFierstein

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder