24 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

Yellow Stripes and I'm off to Italy!

To contact us Click HERE
feathers detailPlaying around with my Etsy Packaging

I am a terrible planner. Or maybe it's just that I've been having so much fun finishing up these feathers and playing around with other yellow stripes (for a possible new logo for my Etsy packaging). No, really it's that I'm a terrible planner and an even worse packer, even though I've been planning this trip since February! My train leaves for the airport in 6 hours and I still have to sleep before then. :) But everything is ready to go, even if it was accomplished at the last minute. And I probably won't sleep much anyway because I'm too excited for my trip to Abruzzo, Italy and the SQUAM Art Workshop with Flora Bowley!

Just wanted to check in while I drink my cup of Sleepytime tea (even though my sweet husband is reminding me that it's waaay past my bedtime) and let you all know that I won't be home until Sunday. I have a list of emails and messages that I wanted to return before I left and blog comments that I wanted to answer, but I guess I'll be in touch again next week--my time in Italy will be completely unplugged!

Have a great week/weekend, friends. Can't wait to share stories from Italy with you when I come home!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder