13 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

A textured Friday . . .

To contact us Click HERE


"Everywhere water is a thing of beautygleaming in the dewdrop,singing in the rain."
- John Ballantine Gough

Oh wow, I haven't even been out with my camera this week - I haven't felt well, which is why it's been a little quiet on my side of the pond. So, I finally went to the doctor and have a sinus infection, fluid filled ears and seasonal asthma! UGH!!  It's amazing what a couple of days of medication can do though . . . which is a good thing . . . because I'm not very good at doing nothing.
This week at Bonnie's photo art Friday the theme is liquid. So I went to my archives for a few photos with some kind of liquid and decided to have some texture fun.


This first one, dew drops on a weed stem . . . 


If you haven't noticed, I do seem to have a fetish with water drops. In fact I carry a small spray bottle in my camera bag along with an eyedropper . . . yep,  my big tip for the day!!
{Photo Art Friday and Foto Friday}

This one I textured with her new freebie, Blue Depths in overlay - just love how it complimented the stone wall but in a subtle way.




These are the same rose, different textures . . . the bottom photo has her soft sunset texture in 2 layers, both in overlay. Such a great painterly effect . . .
{Flower Art Friday}
Short and sweet this week, I'm going to go take a nap now! ; )
Have a great weekend!Love, KimXO

Sharing with Photo Art Friday, Flower Art Friday, Fabulous Friday, This and That Thursday,Finding Serendipity, Foto Friday



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder