10 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

globs of paint

To contact us Click HERE

"If you could say it in words there would be no reason to paint."-Edward Hopper
I used to use a paper plate as my pallet. It was so fancy.Then one day I decided to use the back of a clipboard, a little bit fancier.I ended up giving that to someone. She wanted to hang it on her wall.That got me thinking so I decided to use my next pallet on a canvas panel, that way if I ever give it to someone they can frame it. I love having a pallet that has texture and colors, not having one that I rinse off or throw away. 
I shared this the other day and had a lot of comments about it, so I want to share it with y'all. I can't give this pallet to more than one person, but I can give you a chance to print it as a photo. If you are interested you can save the photo and print it on photo paper or send it to your favorite photo printing place. I made it the lock screen for my phone and it makes me smile every time I see it.Go HERE to view and download. Click on the DOWNLOAD tab in the top left corner - it should just save as photo.jpg & you will need to know where your computer's default download folder is.
*Please remember this is for personal use only. Enjoy it and I hope it brings some color and inspiration to your space.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder