12 Ekim 2012 Cuma

new things and a discount

To contact us Click HERE

I've added some new prints to the shop and of course that means it's time for a discount.There are three new colors added to the "Do Small Things With Great Love" series.{ green }  { orange }  { purple }
I stepped out of my comfort zone and did a print with simple hand lettering and no additional design.The verse (Hebrews 3:13) is actually something my husband wrote on a scrap of paper and put on our refrigerator. I see it every day and it's a constant reminder for me.I knew I wanted to do a print of the verse, but just couldn't decide what. After drawing the text and trying to figure out a design I finally realized it could stand alone.
{ found here & available in multiple colors }
There is also something new here and here.
You can save 15% on your order (any print) by using the code NEW15 through today.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder