4 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

Sketchbook Peek

To contact us Click HERE
sketchbook peek2

sketchbook peek

Technically, I don't think I even picked up a paintbrush this week, but I've been dreaming in my sketchbook! If you were to thumb through it, you would probably find more scribbled handwriting than beautiful drawings. I tend to write more about my ideas than to sketch them. But I do like to make little thumbnail images and grids--so small, but "so much sunshine (or joy!) to the square inch!" (Walt Whitman).

When I start to work on my large sketches and detailed drawings, I like to map them out on a big sheet of transparent paper; that's why you won't find them in my sketchbook. I'm off to work on such a drawing at this very minute.

Linking up with Studio JRU and Paint Party. Happy sketching to you too!



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder