19 Şubat 2013 Salı

2013 (and a discount)

To contact us Click HERE
{ newest print in the shop }
I have to tell you, I am excited about 2013. In a month it will be my one year anniversary of completely changing my lifeI picked up a pen and started to draw. I was uncertain. I know it sounds silly, but I was afraid to draw. I only knew how to paint. I had never used a sketchbook or fancy pens.I didn't even know where to begin. A good friend and fellow artist just told me to draw and not be afraid to mess up. So I started. Now I am here: Blown away by how my artwork has evolved and how Pen & Paint has grown. So grateful at how people have supported and responded to my art. Crazy excited about the future. I am completely embracing the quote,"Always believe something wonderful is about to happen."Of course it's not going to be easy. I am going to face so many challenges, but I have lots of good expectations and hope.I hope you have a hopeful attitude as well. The best is yet to come.
And remember when I told you I had new things in the shop!?I have these new thank you cards, these are so much fun,then there are these which I have been dying to turn into note cards and several other things.Use the code NEW15 through tonight and take 15% off your entire order.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder