20 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

It was worth the wait . . .

To contact us Click HERE

. . . an afternoon drive and the walking around in 22 degree weather.
The day before we went to the pole vault camp we took a slight detour to the Chihuly glass exhibit at the Dallas Arboretum. I wasn't able to get up there during the summer and thankfully due to it's popularity they extended it to the end of the year...I had 5 days to spare. Of course, there wasn't much in the way of blooming flowers, but that's probably a good thing, it would have just distracted me. And as it was I had less than two hours before they closed or the sun went down, which ever came first. Well, really I got cheated out of 15 more minutes because my son decided to wear socks with flip flops? His feet were cold....ahh, teenagers!
I thought I would let you just stroll quietly through the exhibit . . .
"Blue Herons"




"Crystals"
"Reeds"

"Persian Pond"




"Carnival Boat" in background


"Boat with floats"



"Tower"(Photo Art Friday using Brown Rice Paper from Bonnie)
I was very happy that I finally got to see this! It was beautiful and there was something at every turn, I just hope I made every turn and didn't miss something in our rushed state. I usually like to coast a bit slower.
  I'm keeping my fingers crossed the weatherman is WRONG in his forecast of more rain this weekend....I had a date with a reenactment of the Battle of Galveston that I don't really want to miss.
Hope you have a great weekend!Love, KimXO
sharing with Photo Art Friday, Friday Photo Journal, Little Things Thursday, This and That Thursday,  Thursday Favorite Things, Favorite Foto Friday



The Chicken Chick

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder