5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Under the Same Stars

To contact us Click HERE
under the same starsunder the same stars detail4under the same stars detail2under the same stars detail3under the same stars detail
It's certainly a counter-intuitive thought, but I have the feeling that being physically separated from so many people I love somehow has freed me up to learn how to be closer to them in spirit. I dream sometimes of my friends and family, even of people I haven't spoken to in years (and sometimes of people I've never even met) and when I wake up the sweet fellowship lingers as if we truly just had been spending time together in the same room. 
Any kind of separation is just terrible, of course. But I'm trying to think of it this way: what a precious opportunity to learn a limitless kind of love--a love that knows not the boundaries of time and space--and to feel in the depths of your heart that we are so much more connected to one another than we think. 
I'm finally sharing the finished version of this piece that I shared as a work-in-progress here. Something about the colors and the composition soothe my soul--I am so happy with it, and will be adding prints to my Etsy shop soon!

Sharing with Studio JRU and Paint Party Friday

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder