23 Şubat 2013 Cumartesi

Designer Inspired

To contact us Click HERE
Kate Spade Billie Dress and LC Lauren Conrad Lace Trim Dress


It's no secret that I love to shop but I'm also a girl on a budget. I'm constantly on the lookout for things that have a similar look to some of my favorite high-end styles but cost me a lot less.

Today's designer inspired post includes the Kate Spade Billie Dress that I have been drooling over. And while I LOVE this dress it is pretty expensive and I'm not sure how often I would actually have occasions to wear it. So when I found this little LC Lauren Conrad Lace Trim Dress I was over the moon! It has that same Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's feel for a fraction of the price.

What do you think? Close enough? Is the Kate Spade dress worth the splurge? Or would you have purchased the Kohl's version too?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder