12 Şubat 2013 Salı

Photo-heart connection, number 1

To contact us Click HERE


"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes."
- Arthur Conan Doyle

{ Pixel Dust Photo Art texture warm glow }
Choosing my photo-heart connection this month has proved to be a little difficult,  not because I wasn't connecting, but instead because I was having too many. I simply went back and forth and round and round. But I can say that they all had something in common in that they were all from the same experience.
We've had quite a few foggy mornings recently and one day after dropping off the kids at school, I went home, grabbed my camera and headed to a park with a pond, and wetlands and wide open spaces. The fog was heavy and thick and the visibility was extremely low. I got out of my car and and made the decision to walk towards the field in the dew laden and muddy grass. There was something about that field that felt curious and mysterious and when I finally came to its edge I could see it too was lit up by dewdrops . . where spiderwebs came to life, appearing like miniature strings of twinkling lights.
That foggy morning was beautiful and peaceful and also helped to isolate the things around me, but in a good way. The fog allowed only the things right in front of me to become more obvious, my senses were heightened, and I became a keen observer. But sometimes in life we can become so caught up in things that don't matter that it causes a blanket of fog that prevents us from seeing the obvious, the necessary, the really important things.
This image just reminds me to be aware, to observe, and to keep life simple.
Love, KimXO
Sharing with This and That Thursday, Little Things Thursday, Thursday Favorite Things,Cool-Clicks Thursday, Photo Art Friday, Friendship Friday, Friday Photo Journal, Finding Serendipity {1440}  


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder