20 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Texture Tuesday is back . . .

To contact us Click HERE


"I had dreams there were clouds in my coffee"
- Carly Simon

( Kim Klassen Grungedup - overlay - Theme: show me your cuppa... )
I tried to get clouds in my coffee, really I did . . . but there just aren't any.  Well, at least with any bluesky so that they looked like clouds and not just 50 Shades of Grey. But I did have ONE last piece of toffee from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory . . . my all time favorite toffee. Of course I didn't put the toffee IN my coffee, no, but I had a hard time not eating it all before I got the shot I wanted....it was really cold...I lasted about 5 minutes, the toffee....about 2!!
Love, KimXO
Sharing with Texture Tuesday, Tones on Tuesday, Tuesdays Around the World, 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder