19 Şubat 2013 Salı

Mandipidy { I Heart Art }

To contact us Click HERE

Today I would like y'all to meet Mandy of Mandipidy. Mandy is crazy creative. I have yet to see something she cannot do from sewing to drawing to playing to violin. 


1. When didyou first begin creating art?It'sfunny how you believe something about yourself sometimes just because you onceheard someone say it. I believed that I had no drawing skills for the longesttime, and so I never drew. About two years ago, I found myself with a lot oftime on my hands, and I started doodling. It began as a pastime, quickly grewinto a business, and now has become an almost daily part of my life that Iadore.

As The Deer 8x10 by Mandipidy Bushel & a Peck 8x10 by Mandypidy
2. What isyour favorite/most sentimental creation you have made? Why?My favoritedesign is a chalk art styled print of the text from William Cowpers song"God Moves In a Mysterious Way." The wordsare very dear to me... a poetic depiction of the good and gracious God that Iserve, and a reminder to trust Him even when this world doesn't make sense. 
God Moves In a Mysterious Way - Vintage Chalkboard Typography - 8x10 Illustrated Print by Mandipidy

3. Is therea project you've always dreamed of creating? What wouldit be?Thisone's a little silly... always a rule-follower, I never colored on the wallsgrowing up. And for as long as I can remember, I have imagined creating an artwall in my house one day... an anything is allowed, crazy-go-nuts art wallwhere kids, guests, strangers, ANYone can paint, color, glue, ANYthing on thewall. I still think that would be awesome. :)

California 8x10 by MandipidyI'm Not Afraid of Storms 8x10 by Mandipidy

You can connect with Mandy through herBLOG http://www.mandipidy.com/SHOP http://www.etsy.com/shop/MandipidyFACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/MandipidyTWITTER https://twitter.com/MandipidyINSTAGRAM @Mandipidy
Tea & Books 8x10 by Mandipidy
Thank you Mandy for taking time to share! And Mandy is offering 20% off your order with the code IHEARTART. Go find some new art for your walls!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder