13 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Just Goofin' Around and Coming "Back to Life"

To contact us Click HERE
E with moustacheP with moustache

Just goofin' around--this is the way we ring in the new year at the Schilling Place! 

We discovered this musical gem too: "Back to Life," the new single from Esther Sparks and the Whiskey Remedy (friends of my friend in Colorado who did an amazing photo-shoot of the band!) While watching this music video, I remembered these funny little moustached faces from a couple of days ago. Watch it and you'll see why--the video is so fun and lighthearted; the song itself is bright and quietly powerful--full of hope to recover from loss and beat any and all odds in 2013!  Please share it if you love it!
And in case you were wondering, I have been painting and my sneak peeks on Fridays are coming back too. Here are a couple of teasers--just another broken heart, pieced back to life again. I don't this subject will ever grow tiresome to me.

meautiful mess heart detailbeautiful mess heart

I'll meet you here again next week to share some more. Happy weekend, friends!


Sharing with Studio JRU and Paint Party Friday

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder