19 Şubat 2013 Salı

a few things on Friday 1.25.13

To contact us Click HERE

1. This week has turned out to be such a beautiful one. For us it has included Charlie turning four, cookie cake and playing outside in the dirt sunshine.
2. Camellias are such beautiful flowers. Thankfully the bush in my parents' yard has so many that a few aren't missed when I pick them for my counter in a mason jar. Someone suggested I make a print like this. I think I like the idea.
3. I took a little time to play on Saturday and used watercolors for the first time. Meh. Not my favorite. I realized it will take a lot of learning and practice to become comfortable with them.
4. I have been enjoying lots of tea lately. This is my go to for something sweet and this is my I-can't-live-without-it tea.

5. Have you seen these Valentines? So fun. Oh and I have some heartsy ones too. 
6. How fun is this? I always make such a mess of my yarn when I crochet (which hasn't been very often lately), but I would totally love to have one of these.
7. I'm excited about being a sponsor again for this
8. And there are more of these in the works. I have about seven I'm finishing up, and I got a new shipment of canvases in so I better get busy!
I think that is all for now. Happy Friday.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder