18 Şubat 2013 Pazartesi

a few things on Friday 2.1.13

To contact us Click HERE
1. Oh hey, it's February. That was fast. 

2. I did it. I got my hair chopped. It's been about 3 years since I've had it this short. I swore I wouldn't cut it again after it took so long to grow out, but over the past two weeks it's been driving me crazy. My hair dresser cut off over 9 inches. That's a lot of hair. And I love it. And Mr. Pen & Paint loves it. He told me I looked hotter and younger and well, I mean what more can a wife want to hear?


3. There have been a lot of things going on for me in the past couple of weeks - professionally and personally. Some are wonderful, some are challenges. On Tuesday I had a good reminder while I was reading this (January 29th). All is well. All IS well.

4. If you haven't ever read this post, please read it. Every week I'm fighting a battle to protect my art. It's very exhausting at times. I will remain positive, but when people do things that break copyright laws with artwork (mine or any other artists') I get very upset. I'm going to be putting a post together with resources for artists soon. If you are an artists/photographer/sewist/whatever you create, please protect your work and be kind with the work of others.
5. I have thoughts turning for a Valentine printable for y'all. I've just got to get it on paper.
6. I have now started this audio book. My kitchen counters have been un-stuffed and clean for over a week. And y'all it is AMAZING. I still have to get to other parts of our home but it's been wonderful to get organized.
7. I'm making something fun with stuff from this shop. I have been working on it in spurts when I have a bit of free time.
Happy Friday!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder