19 Şubat 2013 Salı

a few things on Friday 1.18.13

To contact us Click HERE
1. Yesterday I took the time to organize my studio (aka my area of the kitchen). My arts and crafts had taken over. It was so nice to get rid of things I don't need. Washi tape and felt were not included. You can never have too much of those.

2. I want to chop my hair off. I'm pretty sure it should be something like this.
3. The boys received watercolor paints in their stockings for Christmas. Jack really loves it. He can sit for a very long time and paint. He's very meticulous. It's so sweet to watch him. It also makes me want to learn how to use watercolors. I think I will.

4. I'm really loving these. I gave a friend a pair and I think it's time I got a pair or two for myself.
5. For the past few days we have had very warm weather. I'm talking turn on the A/C. And to be honest, I was so happy for it to get cold again yesterday. Now if only it would snow.

6. I have yet to see this. Have you? Mr. Pen & Paint and I are talking about making it a date this weekend.
7. I am loving these colors. I already have two that are similar, I am just trying to find a place to put a third :)
8. I'm getting some of these to string across my mantel. I usually don't decorate for Valentine's Day, but they are too sweet to pass up.
9. I haven't really made any New Year's resolutions or chosen a "word for the year". I think I'm just going to keep this quote as my theme for the year and go with it.

10. I have finally signed up for Audible and I'm reading this book. Or at least listening to it. I'm so thankful for audio books. Now I can draw and "read" at the same time.
What's new with you?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder