5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Spring is in the Air

To contact us Click HERE
bunny
Early this morning, the sky was clear, the sun was shining and the wind was whipping around a fresh and invigorating sense that Spring is on the way!

We've been experiencing almost non-stop downpours lately in Hamburg, so I couldn't believe the gorgeous morning we had and I took myself for a little walk in the woods after dropping the girls off at Kindergarten. A big, goofy grin spread across my face as I squinted into the sun as it appeared between the canopy of branches overhead, and my nose wasn't a bit cold, for once! Of course, the high winds blew in more storm clouds and it rained again for the rest of the day, but my light heart stayed with me nonetheless--especially with this cute furry guy hopping across my worktable.

I will spend the day on Friday drawing him a little frame of strawberry leaves and a couple of the ripe red beauties themselves--as long as he continues to be a good little bunny. Happy weekend, friends!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder