24 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Monday's Measure: Hello, It's been a while!

To contact us Click HERE
Workspace and SuppliesColorful Vintage BooksStudio Shelf Full of Treasures

This afternoon I snapped a few photos to say "hello" from my shadowy studio and to measure the joy found in a soft gray fog--joy found a bit more readily than usual today because my heart is noticeably cheered by the extra twinkle lights I've strung around the apartment.

The joy is doubled now this evening, as I type this retrospectively: that soft gray fog was the herald of fluffy white snowflakes! It's only a dusting, but it's the first one of the season and I know the girls will be thrilled when they see it in the morning...rather, make that when they see it tonight. Here they both come now, rubbing sleepy eyes.

Hugs from all of us here in snowy Hamburg. More again soon!
Love,
Sadee

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder