12 Şubat 2013 Salı

One foggy morning . . .

To contact us Click HERE

Slowly I walkand wanderto the edge of the unknownwhere my vision is cloakedand mystery aboundswhere there is stillnessyet things movewhere there is silencebut I can hearwhere there is peaceand I feel at homeI breath . . .I exhale . . .I begin to feel a warm glowas it chases the veilrevealing allthat the heart already knowsof beauty and goodnessof nature and life. . . and I stand before Him in awe
     -Kim


one foggy morning....one very foggy morning,




I went back to the house to get the camera after dropping off the kids,


and went to a park,

and it was dreamy and beautiful and still,

and you could see the fog literally floating by in little droplets and it was amazing!


This week for Photo Art Friday our challenge was an abstract starting out with Bonnie's free texture Dropped Petals as a background, plus any other pdpa texture, plus 1 or 2 other images .
{Dropped Petals-I started out with 2 layers as a background}
{My three images I used and another of Bonnie's textures Dusty Rose}
And this is what I ended up with . . . 

You'll probably see some more fog photos in the future, I had to save some for a rainy day!
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend....
Love, KimXO

Sharing with Little Things Thursday, Thursday Favorite Things, Cool-Clicks Thursday,Photo Art Friday, Friendship Friday, Friday Photo Journal, Finding Serendipity {1440}


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder